Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

Soccer At The 2016 Olympic Games

The 2016 Olympic soccer events are going to be held in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil and they start on the 3rd and finish on the 20th of August!

It was a sunshiny day so I thought I would get out of bed and start training for the 2016 Olympic games. The Olympics are special because athletes from around the world (including myself) will be competing against their opponents. I am representing my home country New Zealand. I have to take a plane to Rio early if I want to get there on time.
Image result for soccer ball
My position in the team is goal defence. There are soccer players out there that are so determined to win so maybe I have to if I want to WIN. It was a day before the Olympics and I had to prepare myself for the upcoming events.

I am a little bit nervous to compete against the other team because this is the first time I am going to be in the Olympics.


No comments:

Post a Comment