Pages

Wednesday 1 March 2017

Hauora (Well Being)

Image result for well being wallpaper
In my own words Hauora means health or well being.

The four walls are physical well being, mental/emotional well being, spiritual well being and social well being.

Mental/Emotional feelings- 
Angry: Naughty children,  
Bullying: Backstabbers 
Sad-  Being bullied
Crying-Family Passing


Spiritual feelings-
Beliefs: Jesus, God, Angels

Social feelings-
I love and adore my family(some)
My friends are funny and smart
I think strangers are just friends you don't know

Physical Feelings-
I like being physical because it involves sports like soccer, touch and basketball
I also like being physical because I get to eat and drink different kinds of food and liquid

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing some of your feelings Henare, they are very honest and personal. I like how you think strangers are friends you don't know! The only way to make new friends is to meet strangers :) I must say though, unfortunately not all strangers are friends, so you need to be careful! What kinds of food do you enjoy eating? I am looking forward to reading more posts from you :) Miss D

    ReplyDelete